Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Welcome to my blog. I figure Facebook is tired of hearing my opinions; I know I'm tired of being afraid; worrying about the country and all the new changes...so I decided to find out where I stand in my faith and fellowship with the Lord. I decided to get quiet. I need to hear from heaven. What does he want of me? I already know I'm his, no doubt there, but in this new day of persecution of christian rights, where does he want me to stand? Am I to be silent and pray only or am I to speak up and possibly offend? I know what I want to do but is it what he wants? So, in order to find his will for me right now, I need to get quiet and leave the social media world. I want to be strong but I want to be wise. And the only wisdom I want comes from the Lord. So, Bible reading, prayer, soul winning and writing will become my daily life and to tell you the truth, I long for it. I love peaceful times with the Lord and no one can take that away from me. If you have a prayer request, feel free to post below and I will add it to my list. I can hardly wait. It feels like I am finally pleasing the Lord. God bless.


2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are back in the blogging world! Love the colors of this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, friend. Now challenge me to keep at it. Lol.

    ReplyDelete