Saturday, July 1, 2017

Blessings!

I actually have five (5) contracts now. No, I won't be getting rich but my name is out there and just maybe someone will read something I've written and pass the word along to someone else and my readership will grow. How's that for a run-on sentence? I love to read and I love to write. I just wish I didn't NEED the money I make from writing. I think the words would flow more freely...you know....creative juices and all.  My birthday is the fifth and I feel like I'm running out of time. Seems like they come faster and faster. If I'm not very careful and guard my thoughts I tend to think I'll carry most of my potential to the grave. Depressing, huh? But, that's where you find most potential. However, I fully intend to reach my potential-barring tiredness, health issues, brain deadness and blank screens. Those things are my enemy. And there is scripture to go along with all of them. If I will adhere to them, I will be a conqueror. Because the Lord makes a way when there is no way. Have a great fourth of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment